Sunday, February 14, 2010

Post #3 - 2/14/2010

1:05pm - Woman 1: "Oh my God! He made me pear pancakes with lemon! It was so cute!"
Woman 2: "OMG! That sounds soooooo cute! You are so lucky!" (Perfect for the Valentine's Day edition of ETSOYL, MUNI, Church Station Inbound)

1:18pm -Man 1: "Was it because of the jerking? Or the falling off?" (Powell Street, I dont even know what that means, but it made me laugh)

1:33pm -Girl 1: "(Sipping Mimosa)Like I wish people knew how hard the arts and sciences were"
Boy 1: "You need to take another drink. Chug it now! God you slowed down! What happened to you!? (Sugar Cafe, Sutter Street, A college boy and girl talking, well rather, the boy trying to get the girl drunk in the middle of the day on Valentines Day. HOW ROMANTIC!)

1:36pm: Girl 2: "Her family has a ton of money and she said, "Thats thirty dollars! Thats like 15 quid"
Boy 2: "Man I know. I havent heard quid in awhile."
Girl 2: "Whats a quid?" (Sugar Cafe, Sutter Street, Casual conversation between girl and pretentious boy, who apparently uses the term quid more often than pound)

6:45pm - Girl #1: "Me and her are like new BFF's. My old BFF dumped me." (Shanghai Kingdom of Dumplings, Inner Richmond)

6:49pm - Girl #1: "I used to trash talk him all the time in law school. He's the type of guy that could be the unibomber"(Talking about someone she went to law school with. Shanghai Kingdom of Dumplings, Inner Richmond)

No comments:

Post a Comment